Ochocinco Guaranteed Playoff

|

NFL News at Gambling Advisor blogAt the end of the first day of voluntary practices minicampo of the Cincinnati Bengals, Chad Ochocinco predicted that his team will be in the playoffs the next season.

Work with Carson Palmer.

"I'm back," he said. "I can not explain it otherwise. Before last year, I felt like I feel today. It was a good player, I was happy in my team, just as now. It was a great year ahead, we will go to the playoffs, I assure you. "

Chad has worked with the Cincinnati Bengals for eight consecutive seasons in 2005 led the team to the playoffs after accumulating 97 receptions for 1.432 yards and 9 touchdowns, without a doubt the best years of his career.

Now he has vowed to return to power (after missing six games of the season 2008) and is willing to work with quarterback Carson Palmer.

"Carson is a great player," said Ochocinco. "It's in the top of their game. About his injury, I think you're ready, in training he has done really well, I have confidence in my team, I can feel it in training, I see. "

On the other hand, Carson Palmer was absent in twelve matches of last season because of a severe elbow injury, is apparently ready to return to playing quarterback as a holder.

"The elbow is becoming stronger, now I can throw a longer distance and longer," said Palmer.

"Fortunately I have not fallen at the end of any practice, just hope to remain healthy until the regular season."

 

©2009-2012 Gambling Advisor blog | Gambling News at OGB